Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Okay, Vodafone...

I know I don't use my phone much, except for texting replies to Herself asking if the meeting I'm in the middle of is over yet, or if I'm having a nice day when I'm having a horribly bad one... I know you'd probably not be pleased that I haven't bought a fone with shiny new things on it from you in quite a while. BUT... sending me a text advert at six in the morning -- especially a morning after I'd had a particularly restless and broken night's sleep -- is NOT the way to win me over. Nor Herself, either, you twits. (She got one too.)

I mean it isn't even like I have any notion whatsoever now what it said.

Okay, then. Just piss off.

Right?

Right.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I once asked a sales caller did she know she was phoning my mobile !. She said yes, I wanted to know why she phoned my mobile ? She was stuck for words, probably thought I was a crazy woman. I tutted on a bit and then told her I was not interested in her call and please don't call again ha ha.
I solved the problem of the sales calls on my land phone, bought an anwer service phone, bliss. We got 13 calls in one day a while ago, funny tho' I told my other half if he phones home and I don't answer, he was to call me on my mobile Duh...........