Sunday, April 29, 2007

Elephants. Yeah.

"What," Herself asks me, "What do any of those movies on your blog have to do with... well, your blog?"
"It's my blog. I can put on it what I like," I reply, with a right snoot on.
"Fair enough," she says giving me a A Look.

In this multi-media age, "Writing it down" isn't always enough to fill in pieces of the puzzle. Movies on my blog are of things I like or which strike a personal chord. Simple as that. I even have a list of things which won't ever see the light of day on my blog, either because their copyright is too tightly held or because there isn't a technical way I can figure out to put them here.

For example, I roared the other night like I haven't roared laughing in years at Pavarotti over on the rathergood.com site. You may not find it amusing -- I'm looking forward to seeing it again as soon as I click on the "Publish" button.

Titter too at the Beatles video.

WIDFIPOTP is not responsible for the content of other websites. The links offered above are family friendly. Others on the third-party site may not be. Consider yourself warned.

2 comments:

Angharod said...

Biggest giggle is the Beatles IMO...ROFLLLLLLL...was smart enough not to have a mouthful of coffee at the time too, lucky that!

Love the #9 too...

go Willie, go.

Jo said...

Arghhhhhh, glad you warned us LOL